Submitted by hsm on Sun, 09/20/2015 - 09:58
- Pharmacognostic specifications and quantification of oleanolic acid and lupeol in Mollugo oppositifolia Linn.
- Effects of standardized stem bark extract of Mangifera indica L. in wistar rats with 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazine-induced haemolytic anaemia
- Anti-Tyrosinase and DPPH Radical Scavenging Activities of Selected Thai Herbal Extracts Traditionally Used as Skin Toner
- Hepatoprotective effect of Quail egg against carbon tetra chloride (CCl4) induced hepatic damage in albino rats
- Pharmacognostic and free radical scavenging Evaluation of Cyathula prostata (Blume) L.
- Antioxidant, anti-acetylcholinesterase and anti-glycosidase properties of three species of Swertia, their xanthones and amarogentin: A comparative study
- In vitro study of anti-glycation and radical scavenging activities of the essential oils of three plants from Morocco: Origanum compactum, Rosmarinus officinalis and Pelargonium asperum
- Phytochemical analysis and in vitro antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and cytotoxicity activities of wood rotting fungi, Trametes ochracea